Pay via Standard Chartered
Paying your bill is now easier then before!
If you are a Standard Chartered account holder, you can conveniently pay your wi-tribe bill using any of the options below:
Standard Chartered Online Banking
To pay via online banking, simply follow the steps below:
- To get started, log in to your SCB Online Banking Account.
- Click on ‘Payments’, which will give you a drop-down menu of the various payment options. Under ‘Bill Payee Type’, select the ‘Broadband and Telecom’ option. Also, choose ‘wi-tribe’ under ‘Bill Payee Name’. Click on ‘Pay Bill’ to continue.
- Enter your wi-tribe Customer ID number, and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Make sure the information entered is correct, and click ‘Next’ to finalize.
- For verification purposes, a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number and an email PIN will be sent to your registered email address. Enter both these numbers, and click ‘Submit’ to get verified.
ATM bill payment
Simply walk into any of the Standard Chartered ATMs, select Utility bill payment, then select ISP and clear your bill by providing your wi-tribe customer ID.To find an ATM near you, click on the button below
Over the counter
To pay over the counter at any of the Standard Chartered branches, visit the branch and pay your bill by providing your wi-tribe customer ID.To find a Standard Chartered branch near you, click on the button below