wi-tribe Pakistan built the Witribe Selfcare app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by wi-tribe Pakistan at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- •Email address
- •First name and last name
- •Phone number
Use of Data
wi-tribe uses the collected data for various purposes:
- •To provide and maintain the Service
- •To notify you about changes to our Service
- •To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- •To provide customer care and support
- •To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- •To monitor the usage of the Service
- •To detect, prevent and address technical issues
use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.